Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

KITCHEN SINK STAMPS CHALLENGE: autumn calendar

I have made this calendar page (Sept.2011) for a calendar I am making for a dear friend.
I am going to enter this project in the Kitchen Sink Stamps challenge "Ushering Fall".

I colored the terrain and sky with distress inks. I will probably add a sentiment, but I haven't decided yet.

I really love multi- step stamps. I used multi-step pumpkins, multi-step trees, multi-step sunflowers.


6 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Emilia, this is so gorgeous!! It's the perfect fall scene for an October panel in your calendar!!

Thank you so much for creating this beauty with your KSS images to share in this month's fall challenge at Kitchen Sink Stamps.

Sue Ann said...

FABULOUS!!! This is simply amazing!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Stunning calendar page! Thanks for joining us at Kitchen Sink Stamps.

Angela Knopf said...

Beautiful! I love the calendar and all the different layers and stamps you used. (I'm especially fond of the pumpkins.)

Thanks for playing along with us at Kitchen Sink Stamps.

Connie M. said...

What a wonderful scene you have created, here Emilia!! Love this!! Thanks so much for playing this month in the KSS Challenge!!

Connie
KSSDT

Monica K. said...

This is amazing! I've never heard of the multi step stamps. I will have to check that out!