Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Light blue Dogwood

I really like this dogwood stamp from Hero Arts.

I stamped the image on kraft cardstock, then I stamped the flowers on white cardstock and coloured them with Copic markers.

Stamps: Dogwood (Hero Arts), Aged sheet music (Cornish Heritage Farms)

Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Aqua (Vivid)

Accessories: kraft and white carstock (Gina K), Aqua mist cardstock (PTI), Distress Inks, foam dots, Hawaiian shores ribbon (PTI)

7 comments:

Lin said...

Oh, Emilia, this is my kind of card! Love that dogwood stamp, too, and adding the music and the gorgeous shade of blue puts it over the top! Wonderful card!

Kay said...

Ooh, very very pretty! I love those colors and the layout; I shall have to CASE this!

paperella said...

WOW!! Emilia, this card is simply perfect! The dogwood stamp is SO beautifully colored!

Huguenot Girl said...

Lovely colours! Love the dogwood stamp. Very pretty card!

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous, really pretty blues on this card!!

Virginia L. said...

BEAUTIFUL card! Congrats on being featured in Hero Arts Twitter!

Agata said...

Awesome! Love those blues!