Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MINI CALENDAR - Kitchen Sink Stamps challenge


First of all, I apologize for the picture. In this period, there is a lot of rain in Finland and I don't have very good natural light when I come back from work.

This is a mini calendar that I made for a friend, on the right I placed a larger calendar page (not in the picture).

I used the Multi-step harvest and multi-step pumpkin sets.
I am going to enter this project in the current Kitchen Sink Stamp challenge.

5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What beautiful work with these harvest images, Emilia!! That calendar must be a true beauty!! You have one very lucky friend!!

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creations with Kitchen Sink Stamps!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful mini calendar, I'm sure your friend will love it. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Angela Knopf said...

Ooooh....love the way you used the images. Makes me want to get out and harvest....well....almost. *giggle

Thanks for playing along with us!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Beautifuly mini calendar! I wonder if you have heard of a new challenge blog, Papercraft Star yet? We'd love it if you considered entering some of your beautiful work in the challenges there and there is still time to sign up for a chance to win a gift certificate too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Connie M. said...

Oh my this is another amazing creation, Emilia!! Love how you worked all these images into one card!!