Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween bag toppers - part 2

I have more halloween candy bag toppers!!! This is the first year I make them and I had great fun.



The cat image is from There She goes, the stamps have been designed by a very talented Japanese designer Torico.
The grid background is from Cornish Heritage Farms, it's a big distressed grid backgrounder.
The purple background around the cat has been done with Distress Inks and the Ranger blending tool.
Stamps: Cattitude (There she goes), Distressed Grid (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Ink: Distress Ink, tuxedo black (Memento), imperial purple (versafine)
Accessories: nestabilities, copic markers, blending tool
This is the first time I make Halloween bag toppers, let me know what you think ;)

1 comment:

Eva said...

I like the use of the scallops with the spike edge circles...great effect!