Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 21, 2010

HALLOWEEN PUMPKINS - Kitchen sink stamps challenge #28

I have made some Halloween bag toppers for the latest Kitchen Sink Stamps challenge


These are multi-step stamps, 5 layers for each pumpkin, they look so real. I used the multi-step pumpkins set released last year. It is one of my favourite sets.



Stamps: Multi-step pumpkins (kitchen sink stamps)
Inks: Memento ink (I followed the Kitchen Sink Stamps Color recipe)
Accessories: Bazzil cardstock, oval nestabilities, Swedish candies, clear bags


6 comments:

Monica K. said...

Emilia, love your multi-step pumpkins. I discovered the multi-step stamps from your blog. They look so cool! Are they very difficult to use or fairly easy to line up?

Beautiful topper! Great job! :)

Kristii said...

Way fun!!! Love those pumpkins!!!!

Sue Plote said...

I love these pumpkins! Awesome!

Kay said...

Wow- those are some amazing pumpkins! I wouldn't have thought they were stamped until I read your post

Baseret said...

Beautiful toppers! Love the pumpkins too!

Lisa Somerville said...

Super cute Halloween toppers! Thanks for playing atlong with the Kitchen SInk Stamps challange.