Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 2, 2010

strawberries for my friend

I made this for a dear friend who likes strawberries.
These gorgeous strawberries are from Flourishes
I heat embossed the sentiment to make it pop up.
I coloured the strawberries with Copic Markers and I distressed the background with Distress Inks.

BACK SIDE
Both stamps are from Hero Arts






Stamps: Strawberries (Flourishes), Brackets and tags, Friends (Hero Arts)
Inks: tuxedo black (memento), versamark, Distress Inks
Accessories: kraft cardstock for the base, nestabilities, embossing powder, blending tool

4 comments:

Kay said...

What a thoughtful (and very beautiful) gift!

BethieJ said...

Emilia this is LOVELY!!! Your friend is going to treasure it!
Have a GREAT day!

Amber said...

Very nice!!!

Laurie said...

Super cute! I'm sure your friend will LOVE it! Perfect job coloring! Tfs!