Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Decorated wooden heart


I made this decorated heart for a friend that got married last month in Rome (Italy).
I found a plain wooden heart from my local craft store, I coloured with acrylic paint, I let it dry for a little time, then I painted again with clear crackle paint from Ranger.
The sentiment is from Flourishes, and the flowers and leaves are from one of my favourite set from Verve (Great Friend).
I added some pearls and a Papertrey ribbon on the back (not in the picture).
Stamps: Great Friend (Verve Stamps), I love roses (Flourishes)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, Vivid inks to have a good coverage of the flowers, Brilliance ink (thyme) for the leaves.
Accessories: crackle paint, acrylic paint, pearls, Gina K cardstock.
I'd love to hear what you think about my first decorated heart!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

wow!! What a cool idea!! Love the colours and texture...great cutting job!! Thanks for sharing :D

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

it is so fun, I luv the cheery colors and the Verve stamps look amazing.....sweet project!

enjoy *~*

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So lovely! I'm sure you're friend will love it!

Sue Plote said...

This is so beautiful! I'm sure she will just love it!