Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November calendar page


I used one of my favourite stamps sets from Kitchen sink stamps to make this calendar page. The small birds are from a Papertrey (Birds of feathers).
The Kitchen sink stamps are not colored in, these are multi-step stamps , each image has 4 or 5 layers of color. I really love this calendar page, maybe because autumn is my favourite time of the year and I was born in October. I love these warm colors.

Stamps: Multi-step pumpkins, multi-step harvest (one of my super-favourite sets), Birds of feathers (Papertrey)

Inks: mix of Memento inks, distress inks for the background.

Accessories: Gina K cardstock, dimensional dots
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lin said...

I love the autumn, too, and your calendar page turned out perfectly! Love those multi-layer stamps!

Kate W. said...

This card is so cool! You really picked out the perfect colors which make it look so realistic.