Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Purple flowers




I really really like how this card turned out. This card has already left cold and snowy Finland and has landed in sunny California.


I created the background with Verve Stamps (Great Friend set). I seem to use this set all the time lately. I used chalk inks (versamagic).


The frame and sentiment are from Verve Stamps as well. I added some pearls on the center of the flowers.


STAMPS: Great Friend, Thankful accents (verve stamps)


Inks: Versamagic chalk inks


Accessories: Nestabilities, lavender ribbon (Papertrey), pearls.


4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love the floral background you created.

Tanya said...

So pretty, love the pink and purple and pink, those flowers are gorgeous!

Rhonda said...

This is lovely Emilia!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous! Love how well that stamped frame looks with the floral paper!