Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas cards

These are all the Xmas cards I managed to make for Xmas 2010. Not good!!!! I had all my good intentions, this year I should start earlier!!!!

I coloured the blue cardstock with Distress Inks (Broken China, tumbled glass).
I heat embossed the snowflakes with silver embossing powder (the snowflakes I used are from Waltzingmouse Stamps and Kitchen Sink Stamps).

On this first card the background has been stamped with Aged Sheet Music from Cornish Heritage Farms.

 The text background that I used in the three cards below is from Walzingmouse Stamps (Text It)
 The round vintage stamp is from Very Vintage Christmas set from Walzingmouse. In the card below you can see that the card is very shiny, I sprayed Iridescent Memories Mist on all the cards.
 The blue ribbon is from Papertrey.

2 comments:

Jen said...

So lovely! What lucky recipients of these wonderful cards.

Ted said...

Emilia, everything about this card is gorgeous...including the embossed snowflakes. :)