Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Poppy fridge magnet


This is a fridge magnet that I made with one of my favourite stamps from Hero Arts and a little hummingbird from Flourishes.
I coloured the poppies and hummingbird with Copic marker and I used clear spica pens (glittery pens) on the poppies.

The lacey frame is from Spellbinders. The white cardstock is from Gina K and I used tumbled glass distress ink to create a soft sky background.

Stamps: Delicate blossoms (Hero Arts), Humming along (Flourishes)

Ink: tuxedo black (Memento)

Accessories: Copic markers, spica pens, black stickles, nestabilities.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Your poppies are beautiful!

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

Very pretty magnet. I love your coloring, so light and lovely.

Amy said...

I love poppies! This is so pretty! Love that scalloped square!

Jill said...

What a pretty magnet, Emilia! The poppies are so cheerful and I love how you added sky with the distress ink!