Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

waterlily

I really love this waterlily stamp from Flourishes and the Victorian background from Waltzingmouse Stamps.

CLICK ON PICTURE TO VIEW LARGER


I coloured the fishes and waterlily with Copic markers.
The background has been stamped with a long stamp from Victorian Frippery from Waltzingmouse stamps. I think that it is a very elegant stamp.

I created a silver frame with peel off stickers (borders and corners).

STAMPS: Waterlily (Flourishes), Victorian Frippery (Waltzingmouse Stamps)

INK: Memento ink

ACCESSORIES: Gina K cardstock, Copic markers, peel off stickers, dimensional dots

4 comments:

Denise said...

beautiful! i love the dimension on the flower!

Patrice said...

This is gorgeous!

Kay said...

This is beautiful- I love that waterlily!

Jen said...

*faints* This is amazing. So pretty. Love the stamps. My word, that waterlily and the koi are to die for.