Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hero arts digi stamp: Delphinium

I used one of delphinium flowers of the Hero Arts digital stamp released in 2010. The leaves are from a different set from Verve stamps.
I printed three flowers for each 3D flower I created. I used pop dots to create more dimension.
The leaves have been stamped on green cardstock and covered with green stickles glitter glue.

I embossed the cardstock with a Tim Holtz embossing folder, the leaves background has been stamped with Leaves #3 backgrounder from Cornish Heritage farms.

Stamps: leaves from "Dream Big" (Verve Stamps), digi stamp Delphinium (Hero Arts Digital)

Ink: Sage (Brilliance)

Accessories: embossing folder, nestabilities, satin ribbon, dimensional dots, copic markers, stickles

2 comments:

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL Emilia!! I LOVE the flowers and those sparkly leaves!
Have a GREAT day!

Jen said...

Lovely card. I can't get over how fabulous and sparkly those leaves are. This card is a dazzler, for sure! I love the TH Bricked wall in the background. So effective. Well done!