Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A new tag: inspired by Tim Holtz



This tag can be used as a bookmark as well. I have given it as a gift to a friend in Rome.

I coloured the background with Distress Inks. I used the Ranger blending tool to blend the inks.
I punched a circle on a post-it not to leave a blank space where I applied yellow and orange ink to make the sun.

The tree and bird stamps are from Tim Holtz, the sentiment is from a mini sentiment set from Flourishes.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Emilia........This is just stunning! Those colors are amazing and that tree stamp is just perfect for this tag. Beautiful!

Lin said...

WOW - this is a stunner, Emilia, beautifully done! Your friend is thrilled, I'm sure!

kelly said...

this is gorgeous! i love the colour combo and that tree stamp is stunning

Jen said...

Just beautiful. A real piece of art. Such a lovely idea to use as a bookmark too. I bet your friend will be overjoyed.