Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 10, 2011

Grunge flower



I die cut the base of this card with Tim Holtz Alterations dies.
The elegant dark brown frame (compatible with Nestabilities) and the background text are from Waltzingmouse Stamps.

I made the flower with Grunge cardstock. I stamped a flower three times with Versamark just to have a cutting guide. I coloured the grunge cardstock with Distress Inks. On the leaves I applied green Stickles.
The flower is from the "Great Friend" set from Verve. The leaves are from the "Dream Big" set, also from Verve Stamps.

5 comments:

kelly said...

this is simply stunning, i love the brown and green together and the flower is to adorable!

Ravengirl said...

Very pretty!

Leigh said...

Oh, this is lovely!!

Marybeth said...

Oh, this is elegant and beautiful, nice work.

Keva said...

This is QUITE awesome. Love the colors and textures and I LOVE what you did to that ribbon.