Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Key chain - Cherry blossom

MAKE YOUR OWN KEY CHAIN - GREAT GIFT IDEA



I have made some gifts for my friends. This is a key chain made with Tim Holtz facets. I stamped and coloured the flowers on Gina K cardstock with Copic markers.
Then, I applied some glossy accents and glitter on the back of the facet and I pressed it down on the coloured image.
I cut the excess carstock and applied the chain.

The "handmade" stamp is from PTI. The frame is from Waltzingmouse stamps.

The blossoms are from Flourishes and the embossing folder is from Tim Holtz.



I
I hope this inspire you to create handmade gifts :-)

GET CREATIVE!!

3 comments:

Mad for Paper said...

I love this, it is so gorgeous. I am sure whomever receives it will absolutely love it.
TFS
Ang

June K. said...

Your key chain is lovely. I love the colors you chose.

Jen said...

How special. I don't think I have ever seen one of these before. This is very lovely and has me really thinking about figuring out how to give this keychaining making a whirl. Your color palette is magnificent. So very well done.