Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bright bookmark 2


I have another bright bookmark to share.
This time, the stamps I used are from Papertrey (Remember set). I really love this set, it is packed with many images. I used both the outline flower and solid flower stamps.
I stamped them on Gina K white cardstock.
The ribbon is from Papertrey.
I cut the scalopped bookmark base with Nestabilities rectangular dies. Basically, since the die is not so long, I cut a rectangle half way, then I move the cardstock and I cut from the other end. It takes a bit of practice but with a short rectangle die you can cut a long rectangle by readjusting the cardstock on the die halfway through the cut.


1 comment:

carol (krillsister) said...

Your bookmarks aree very pretty. Love the colors on this one and the dotted ribbon.