Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 6, 2011

FLOWERS ON A WATERCOLOURED BACKGROUND


I have started some online courses to learn watercolour.
I am learning a lot from very talented artists, I am really enjoying it!

I watercoloured the background with a technique wet on wet on Canson smooth watercolour paper.
I then stamped the flowers from Hero Arts (Basic Grey line) with Ranger Archival Inks and Vivid Inks.

The sentiment is from a Tim Holtz set.

The label is from Waltzingmouse Stamps.


3 comments:

Camilla said...

Hi,

I really like the background you created. Would you send me the link for that course you are taking?

Thank you!
Camilla

Lin said...

Beautiful, Emilia - just as pretty as a printed paper would be, and you got to choose the colors!

carol (krillsister) said...

I love the watercolor effect. Lovely card.