Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Garland




Finally I have made my own handmade garland.
I used the Tattered leaves die designed by Tim Holtz.
The leaves were die cut from cream cardstock. Then I sprayed them with Distress Inks and I added some highlights with Distress Ink and blending tool.
I don't have the Tim Holtz stamps that match with these leaves so I used Kitchen Sink Stamps (3-step autumn squirrel)

For coloring these leaves I was inspired by a youtube video (very long and informative, I love it) from a very talented lady from New Zealand (Dianne of Art of Craft).





7 comments:

BethieJ said...

Emilia this is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE it!!! Nicely done!!
Happy Holidays!! Have a GREAT day!

Suzie said...

Wow! Your leaves look SO real! You did an amazing job on this. Thanks for sharing! :)

carol (krillsister) said...

WoW! Your garland is stunning. The colors are so perfect the leaves look real.

Mad for Paper said...

These are just gorgeous. The leaves look so real.
TFS
Ang

Joyce said...

This is absolutely beautiful.

Mayol said...

Wow, Wow, WOW! Absolutely amazing! i thought the leaves were real :) Great job!

Mayol said...

Wow, Wow, WOW! Absolutely amazing! i thought the leaves were real :) Great job!