Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dream big tag





































I really love I this tag turned out. I made the paper flower with an old book. I used the Tim Holtz tattered flower die.
The text stamp and small butterflies are Tim Holtz stamps as well.
The flower is the middle of the paper flower is a resin flower I bought on etsy,

The doily stamps are from Waltzingmouse Stamps, I embossed them with white embossing powder, then I ironed the tag and the embossing powder melted on a piece of paper I put between the iron and the tag. Cool technique!

I colored the tag with the new autumn Distress Inks.

The ribbon is from Papertrey.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mayol said...

i really like the purple hues on your tag! The iron-embossing technique is something i've to look up and learn. Thanks for the inspiration!

carol (krillsister) said...

Gorgeous tag. Love the colors. The embossing with the doily is beautiful. Love that flower.

Pauline said...

What a gorgeous tag, the colours are so vibrant!