Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Altered frame

This is a frame I altered and gave it as Christmas gift.
The frame is from Ikea, it was plain wood, it needed some coloring. I coloured with Folk Art stains for wood. It is a great product that colours the wood but doesn't cover it like an acrylic paint would do.

All the flowers are made with an old book.


I coloured the flowers with an old ink pad. I used Tattered Flowers die cut from Tim Holtz.

I sprayed the flowers with water and shaped them the way I wanted them. I would say that it is addicting!



The flower below has been sprayed with Memories Mist (iridescent) just to give a bit of sparkle.

The leaves are from Spellbinders.

4 comments:

Mayol said...

Very nice flowers! They coordinate really well with the frame.

Lin said...

Beautiful, Emilia! I love your beautiful flowers!

Camilla said...

Its a great frame. The flowers are very good.

Leah said...

So pretty! Love the flowers.