Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 22, 2013

Tattered flowers challenge

I love the tattered flowers die designed by Tim Holtz.
I have decided to partecipate to the Tattered Flowers challenge on the Tim Holtz's website

I love making wreaths with the large tattered flowers. In this wreath, I colored the flowers with Distress Inks and I stamped them with many different background stamps.




 
The butterlies are digi stamps from Hero Arts and I colored them with Copic markers.
 I used Ranger Stickles (glitter glue) and Flower soft to decorate the center of the flowers.




2 comments:

Lin said...

How beautiful, Emilia! LOVE these warm colors and adding those butterflies is such a plus!

LISA said...

Wow..I would hang this up in my scrap studio!!! You have inspired me!! And I have those digi butterflies as well!! Really beautiful wreath!!