Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A very strict challenge (Simon Says Stamps) - Mini mixed media canvas

I made a mini canvas for the current Simon Says Stamps (a very strict challenge), which means anything goes  ;-)



This is a mini canvas covered with small pieces of ribbon and fibers. Then, I also added two Euro coins and a decorated button. I covered everything with a layer of gesso, then I added several ink sprays.

I made the flowers with the Tim Holtz Tattered floral garland die. I colored the flowers with Primary Elements from Luminarte.

The big butterfly is from Penny Black, I colored it with Distress Inks.

The flourish die is from Cheery Lynn Designs.


1 comment:

Anna-Karin said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Love the awesome textured background and the wonderful colours. The butterfly and tattered flower look fabulous too. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!