Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Hop - Spring flowers

Blog-Party-Logo 70%25
The theme for this month's  Waltzingmouse Stamps blog hop is SPRING FLOWERS.
Since my blog is full of flowers, I could not miss this blog hop.




The flowers and leaves are from Waltzingmouse stamps, I coloured them with Copic markers.
The background stamp (Dots and flowers) on kraft cardstock is from Hero Arts, the polka dot background stamp is from Papertrey Ink.


13 comments:

Marybeth said...

Emilia your pink bloom is gorgeous ! I love most anything pink, and this is a beauty! Wonderful coloring !

-Aneta- said...

Stunning roses and perfect colouring :)I love polka-dots background !

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful roses. I love your shading.

Joyce said...

This is such a pretty card, and your colors are so soft and beautiful.

Julia Aston said...

I just love the wonderful shading on your pink rose Emilia!

Deborah Frings said...

I love this rose and yours is coloured so beautifully. Great work!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just beautiful, reminds me of the rose from Beauty and the Beast. So sweet and so girly!

Gabi MeWi said...

So beautiful - love this roses.

Craftilicious said...

Simply beautiful! Your roses really pop on the delicatly stamped background

Jeanne J said...

Your coloring is divine - this is so romantic!

Kate said...

Beautifully layered and coloured roses.

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is stunning. It's fabulously colored and in such a great shade of pink too. Outstanding creation!

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous! Fabulous coloring and love the backgrounds you created!!