Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Challenge: passport to fun

I have a new card to submit to the Passport to fun challenge on the Simon Says Stamp and show blog.


All the stamps I used on this card are from Darkroom Door Stamps. The stamp set is London Vol.1 - London collection.

I coloured the image with distress inks. For the London banner I used Distress Stains and black embossing powder.

The frame was made with two different Martha Stewart's border and corner punches.

2 comments:

Candy C said...

Emilia...your London card is beautiful! I love those Darkroom Door stamps that you've used on this. So perfect for our theme. You've done a sensational job of coloring your card is very pleasing, soft tones. I love the spots of red and yellow in the scene and how you've blended the reds and blues together in LONDON. I like the matted shape that you've die cut for the scene and your Martha Stewart punched frame is really cool! Very pretty card! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Tracey said...

Wow oh wow your card with that stamp is fabulous!! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show :)