Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge: GREEN

A few months ago I attended a workshop with Finnabair in Sweden, I learned many techniques and I applied them to this canvas.
I am going to submit this to the Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge, the theme for this week is GREEN.


I have added some text to the picture below to explain how I created this canvas.
The main stamped image is from Stampendous. In order to make it pop from the green background, I matted the image on black cardstock and I embossed it with UTEE.
The molding paste is white, but I mixed it with acrylic paint.

The metal embellishment I created from a metal can are coloured with alcohol inks.

7 comments:

Meihsia Liu said...

What a gorgeous piece of artwork, Emilia. I love the beautiful texture and all the gorgeous elements you've added on this canvas. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week. :)

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful canvas Emilia!! Love the nature theme, all the pretty textures and details. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Astrid Maclean said...

What a stunning canvas, love it, so many cool textures!!

Sandy said...

Beautiful!
sandy

barbarayaya62 said...

Congratulazioni per la tua vittoria su Simon says! E' davvero bellissima! mi piace scrivere questo commento in italiano! Supercomplimenti la tela e' favolosa : colori e texture in perfetta armonia! Barbarayaya

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Oh wooow, your canvas is just stunning! The colours are amazing and the bird & nest stamp is beautifully featured. Gorgeous! xx

Mary Elizabeth said...

This is beautiful!!! How vibrant! It just makes me smile. Love the texture and of course the colors are wonderful. Congrats on your spotlight at SSS&S! -- Mary Elizabeth