Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

WMS PAJAMA PARTY


Today I have made a card for the Waltzingmouse Stamps Pajama party
However, the weather was horrible and I didn't have the right natural light to take a good picture.

I used Chicken wire and Funky feathers stamp sets.
I created a splotchy background with twinkling H20s and Primary Elements from Luminarte.
It is super sparkly, but you cannot see in this picture :-(


I stamped the feathers on specialty stamping paper from Ranger. I used Memento inks for all the feathers. I stamped on the sparkly background with Archival Ink from Ranger.

I would have been happy if I'd had a better light when I took this picture.

I love the Funky feathers stamp set from Waltzingmouse stamps, the feathers are so cute!

10 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely! Great colours!

Penny said...

So pretty, I love your colourful feathers!


Penny

Claire Brennan said...

Emilia, your background looks wonderful - it looks almost iridescent! I love that you used chicken wire with feathers, lol, how appropriate that is!! your feathers are very striking, this is a stunning card - I hope you don't mind if I pin it!! and thank you so much for playing along with us, I know we were awkward for you timewise!! Hugs!

-Aneta- said...

What a beautiful, fresh card :) Well done !

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely love the colours you've used on your card. The background is fabulous - I can imagine the shimmer (I love H2Os), and the feathers are super! Great work!

Jeanne J said...

The crisp clean feather images look amazing in the colors you chose - especially against that amazing background!

Jeanne J said...

The crisp clean feather images look amazing in the colors you chose - especially against that amazing background!

Julia Aston said...

what a lovely background you created for your pretty blue layered feathers! thanks for coming to the WMS pajama party!

Lynn Mercurio said...

I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to comment on this beautiful card. I am in awe of that gorgeous background you have created for these lovely feathers. Great job with this challenge, and a new group of challenges will be posted on Monday!

MichelleZ said...

Fabulous card! Those feathers are beautiful focal images. And the background is fabulous! ~Michelle