Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Funky flowers from Waltzingmouse Stamps

I have been playing with the new stamps released by Waltzingmouse Stamps.
I love flower stamps and I could not resist all this new flowers and leaves.
The sentiment is from Verve Stamps. I think it is appropriate for this card.


For this flower composition I was inspired by the Tuesday Trigger picture on the Moxie Fab World blog.

I played with different inks: Ranger Archival Inks and Vivid inks. I am an ink addict, I could have all the inkpads in the world. Anyway, I decided to get rid of some inkpads I don't like and I don't use pigment inks anymore, apart from Brilliance and Versamagic inks (from Tsukineko) because they are great.
All the inks used in this card are dye inks.

I used some stickles to give some texture and bling to the flowers.

In this flowers composition I used three different stamps sets: Simple Sprig, Two step sprig, Funky flowers.

I created the light blue background with Distress Ink (Tumbled glass) and I stamped a text background from Artemio with the same Distress Ink.

4 comments:

Lin said...

What a pretty composition, Emilia - and the stickles add such a nice subtle dimension!

Lucille K said...

Lovely card, Emilia. The leaves add the perfect touch to the pretty flowers :)

Claire Brennan said...

Emilia, I love your card, so bright and cheery - I hope you don't mind if I pin it - and also I want to pin your keychains, they are spectacular!!!! Hugs!

Cath said...

Hey Emilia! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)