Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 22, 2013

My moxie fab challenge - Tuesday Trigger

The picture below is the Tuesday Trigger on My Moxie Fab blog.
The Tuesday Trigger blog post can be found here.
I have decided to participate in the challenge by stamping some of my favourite flower stamps (Rosie Posie from Papertrey Ink).


I stamped the card with Vivid inks (retired inkpads from Clearsnaps). They are great inks with solid images.
I added some depth to the solid flowers with Copic markers.
My card design was inspired by the picture from My Moxie fab and from the cards from the Damask Love blog.


2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This is so pretty!

Cath said...

Hey Emilia! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)