Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pajama Party at Waltzingmouse Stamps - colour challenge

I have a card made for the Pajama Party colour challenge. The Pajama Party is hosted by Waltzingmouse Stamps.

I was inspired by the colours in the picture below. It is a challenge for me since I rarely use those colours together.


 I used the Funky Feathers set from Waltzingmouse Stamps.
I added a clear/sparkling peel off sticker to creater a border. I sprayed the card with an iridescent spray so it gave a bit of sparkle.


The Birthday wishes sentiment is from the Asian Gardens set.


5 comments:

Joan B said...

beautiful job using this fabulous set! Love the different ways the feathers are positioned and the colors.

Julia Aston said...

I love your arrangement of the feathers on this pretty b'day card Emilia!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Such a fun background. Love the colors and what a great background you have stamped.

artful-notions said...

Your background of feathers is a delight! And great use of them to frame your sentiment.

Claire Brennan said...

Such a striking card Emilia, you really aced this challenge!! hugs to you for playing along and best of luck in the challenges!