Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Air mail challenge

This week I have a card for the AIR MAIL challenge issued by Simon Says Stamp.
You can find all the details about the challenge here.

I created the vintage background with an old background stamp from Cornish Heritage, this stamp is no longer in production. I coloured the cardstock with Distress Inks.

The focal image was stamped twice. I used a Darkroom Door stamp that came with an issue of Craft Stamper (UK magazine).
This stamp is part of the Butterfly Post collage rubber stamp set that is also sold by Simon Says Stamp.

I stamped the collage stamp on a background that I had previously coloured with Distress Stains.
I added Ranger glossy accents to the butterflies.

2 comments:

MichelleZ said...

Beautiful! I love the rich colors that you achieved with the distress inks. And the butterflies are lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog.

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This is a stunning card! You used so many beautiful colors and blended the images so perfectly. You've got so much talent and I really appreciate you sharing your skills with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!