Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Celebrate STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamps

I created a tag with Darkroom stamps (kimono volume II)  and Ranger Specialty cardstock, Distress Inks and Distress Markers that can be found on the Simon Says Stamp store.

 

I coloured the background with Distress Inks, I created a mask for the pink circle. I coloured the geisha and the flowers with Distress Markers. 
The water spots are created by spritzing water on the Ranger Specialty cardstock. I applied glossy accents on the geisha image and on the sentiment. Since the fan is much larger than the geisha hands, I stamped it on shrink plastic and it became the right size for the geisha's hand.

3 comments:

Lin said...

Hi Emilia! This is a gorgeous, elegant tag - thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Fit Kitty said...

Saw your tag at Simon Says Stamp challenge - I had to get a closer look - it's absolutely beautiful!

Sandy said...

Beautiful!
Sandy