Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Stamping all-stars: new Simon Says Stamp Challenge

This week, for the stamping all-stars Simon Says Stamp challenge I have a card stamped with my favourite flower stamps (Papertrey - Rosie Posie stamp set and dies).
It is one of my most used Papertrey stamp sets.

To create a frame around the circle, I used a border die from Papertrey Ink and I cut it in many pieces. Then, I arranged all the pieces around a circle cut with Nestabilities. The stamp I used on the circle is from Waltzingmouse Stamps.

The Ikat background is from Avery Elle.


2 comments:

Dan said...

Great card, I love your bold, bright colour choices! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

mildred said...

Hermosa Emilia !!!