Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Art tag: secret garden

I am joining the Simon Says Stamps challenge inspired by number 5.

I created a large tag from Prima Marketing  (the background is printed), I used a new stencil from PaperArsty with 5 poppy buds. The leaves are from another PaperArtsy stencil (Ecletica collection).

I used acrylic paint with a dry make up sponge. I added stamped butterflies and a die cut bird from Tim Holtz alterations. The hummingbird is a multi-stamp from Kitchen Sink stamps.



2 comments:

Silvia Gonzalez said...

This is so beautiful!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Wow! This tag is beautiful! It has a sophisticated look to it, yet it is also filled with beautiful colors and a wonderful energy. I love your focal point of the five flowers (great interpretation of our "five" theme) and the colors on the hummingbird made me smile! All the elements and images you combined play beautifully against one another. You have a great artistic eye and I'm so glad you shared this with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!