Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Paperartsy - canvas with Jofy stamps

I am showing a new canvas I made with PaperArtsy stamps (JoFi collection).
I really love these stamps.
I am going to submit this for the Artsy Stamps challenge on the Simon Says Stamps blog.


There are many layers on this canvas, I started with Paperartsy stencils and grunge paste, then I added many coats of matte acrylic paint, then I stamped the artsy flowers on smooth watercolor paper and I coloured them with Distress Inks and twinkling H20s.

I really love how it turned out and I have decided to hang it in my craft room.

6 comments:

├čeulah ├čee said...

Excellent! Love, love the colors.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Emilia your canvas is stunning. I adore your vibrant summery flowers and the dimension and texture is fabulous. Gorgeous design. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

Lyndal said...

Super cool canvas Emilia - LOVE the layers :)

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Wow! Your canvas just explodes with life and energy! You've used your skills to create such an amazing scene. I adore the color palette you chose and my eyes kept flicking to different elements that I loved! You put a lot of work into this and it was not wasted! it is stunning! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Anna-Karin said...

This canvas is gorgeous! Love the brigt orange flowers against the green background. Great textures and a magical garden. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Maura said...

Awesome canvas, so bright! Congrats on being chosen!