Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, May 16, 2014

Wooden panel with die cut flowers

There is a new challenge at Simon Says Stamps (Simon Says die crazy).

I have just finished a home decor projects where I used a lot of die cuts.
I made the flowers with the tattered floral die from Tim Holtz. I used the crackle technique to color the flowers, I painted them with acrylic paint, then I used a crackle medium and painted another layer of acrylic paint. Then, like magic, the crackle started to appear!


The light green leaves have been die cut with a Spellbinders die, then I covered the die cut leaves with embossing powder. The other leaves have been stamped and cut manually, then I covered them with embossing powder or distress stickles.
The large butterfly is a Hero Arts digi stamp.

This wooden panel has been decorated on both sides, I will share the other side later this week.


1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous shaped card, Emilia! I love the details on your flowers. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Die Crazy!