Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Big butterfly



I made a card with some bold stamps. For the background I Distress Inks, then I sprayed some pearlized water made with Perfect Pearls. I stamped a large Penny Black background stamp with Archival Ink.
Then, I stamped the sundial stamp from Penny Black on book paper coloured with Luminarte Primary elements. 
The big butterfly is from Sheena Douglass /Crafter's Companion, it consists on two stamps, the second butterfly was stamped with versamark and embossed with embossing powder on top of the first butterfly (coloured with Luminarte Primary elements).


I am going to post this on the new Simon Says Stamp challenge:

Boldly go into STAMPtember!

1 comment:

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your gorgeous butterfly and fabulous background colors. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)