Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 15, 2014

Rock the techniques

Rock the techniques! This is the new challenge at Simon Says Stamps and I LOVE playing with stamping techniques.

I created this card by using the Bohek techniques explained by Dawn from Wplus9 (video).

For the background I used watercolours, pigment ink, Designs by Ryn stamps.

The butterfly stamp is from Hero Arts, I coloured it with Distress Inks and I covered it with Glossy Accents.

The spiral stamps have been embossed with Ranger Gold embossing powder to create extra texture.
The dots for the bohek techniques have been created with Paperartsy stencils.


3 comments:

Ryn Tanaka said...

Hey again :) Your cards are awesome! Love the cheerful feel of the background and gold embossing over top!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful background, love the colours ! Shirleyx

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This is absolutely lovely! I am a polka-dot-a-holic, so I really love how the polka dots add such rich texture to your card. I thought it was so clever of you to repeat the polka dot pattern in the ribbon, too. The butterfly is so life-like and the swirly background provide a wonderful sense of flight or movement. I give you two huge thumbs up for this card and the techniques you used to create it. Thank you so much for sharing this with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!