Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Designs by Ryn and peerless watercolours

I made a background with peerless watercolours and I added Designs by Ryn stamps.
I also used some white pigment ink through stencils to give more interest to the background.
I really love how this card turned out!
I used Gold glitter embossing powder to give more texture to the stamped images.
The sentiment is from Indigoblu  (UK). I stamped the sentiment on a piece of cardstock coloured with Distress Paints.


2 comments:

Jingle said...

Very nice card! Thank you so much for joining the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Ryn Tanaka said...

Hey Emilia. Thanks so much for or your kind comment on my post :) Hope your year is off to a good start! I'm loving the vibrance of this card! Beautiful uplifting feel to it! I'm sorry I was late posting my challenge for January. It's up now so please feel free to enter this: http://www.designsbyryn.blogspot.ca/2015/01/january-customer-creation-challenge.html