Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 15, 2015

gelli print background

My new addiction is to create cards with the huge amount of gelli prints I made in the last year or so.

I used a gelli print as a background for my card and I stamped the gelli print with Design by Ryn stamps and Artemio stamps (feather). The sentiment is from Indigoblu.
I heat embossed the stamped images on the background to create more texture.

The new challenge at Simon Says Stamp is to create inky backgrounds, I love creating my own backgrounds with inks and paints.



3 comments:

Ryn Tanaka said...

Hey Emilia, hope all goes well with you :) Thanks for posting to my challenge! The vibrant green in this really catches my eye. Looks like compound leaf and striped Reed set embossed nicely too! Beautiful creation - as always!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This card is so stunning! I adore the rich colors you used, which give it such energy! Those greens are just dreamy. It makes such a wonderful background and the leaves are equally elegant. The embossing was just the perfect touch to tie everything together. You have a great eye for combining different elements. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Anonymous said...

Hei, kiva tutustua! Such a bright colors you've used in your card! Brightens up one's day! Thanks for visiting my blog.