Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Faux watercolour card

No rules for the new challenge at Simon Says Stamp.

I made a card using the faux watercolour technique I learned from a watercolour online class I took some time ago from Online card classes.

I used Kitchen Sink Stamps (multi-stamping) and Stampin Up inks. Then, I used a waterbrush to soften the edges to give a watercoloured look.


I added stickles to the centre of the flowers and I heat embossed a sentiment.

2 comments:

Lin said...

Beautiful, Emilia, these flowers are just what we all need right now!

Simon Says Stamp said...

BEAUTIFUL watercolor technique, Emilia! Those flowers are absolutely lovely!
Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

~Hugs~
Chelsey
Simon Says Stamp