Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 2, 2015

Challenge: just a hint of clover

I love green!
I have a card for the new Simon Says Stamp challenge: just a hint of clover.
I made a background with Peerless watercolours, I added dots with a stencil and pigment inks (bohek technique) and I stamped Designs by Ryn stamps with a grey ink.
Then, I stamped feathers with Versamark and I heat embossed them with Silver embossing powder.

I added a sentiment (Flourishes stamps) so I can send this card to a dear friend.
I also added some acrylic gemstones to give more sparkle to the background.


7 comments:

Cathy said...

Lovely card. Amazing colour combinations!!!

Sophie said...

Wunderschöne Farben und Stempel.
Eine herrliche Karte :-)

Sophie

Ellie Knol said...

WOW!

Ellie Knol said...

PS I love green too!

Ryn Tanaka said...

Hey there Emilia :) I love green too. It looks so beautiful and vibrant in this card! Your use of purple compliments it really well. Gorgeous - as usual ;) Thanks for being the first to add a project to my challenge for this month!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card! The background looks great! Love the metallic embossed feathers! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

barbarayaya62 said...

Card favolosa! me ne sono innamorata al primo sguardo! adoro tutto, il design e la colorazione! Spettacolare! grazie per aver giocato con noi su Simon Says Monday challenge blog per questa settimana! barbarayaya ps ho scritto in italiano, sai che mi riesce meglio!!!